100 word challenge.

 100  word challenge      Date:1st of march 2021.



Key words: Balloon, Never, Kicked, Frighting, Brown.





“Never!”, my sister shouted.

“I refuse to be brought to a crisp my you. Give!”, I responded.

She ran into her room, slamming the door.

I decided to turn on the telly and see what's on.

It was pennywise chapter2, on channel 3.

He really looked frightening when he grinned.

I gave that idea a pass and I ran outside.


Just as I ran outside my cousin came along and he asked if I wanted to play soccer with him.

I kicked the ball to him and we started.


It flew in the air and popped a little kid's brown balloon.

Startled we both ran inside.

Comments

  1. Im defo rusty with the whole posting thing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challange (this time actually 100)

Aphorisms- Often a pain to come up with one, but when acomplished, may change somones life...