#DaDevilIzReal...

 I woke up in a dark, enclosed space struggling to breathe to my surprise.

This was the weirdest bed I had ever seen and it was so uncomfortable.

I shone the light of my phone to try to find clues about this unordinary bed.

To my horror, I was found alive in the only place where alive people don’t belong.

I was getting more and more claustrophobic by the second because there was hardly any space to move around and I was getting autophobia because who knew who could hear me if I was miles away from my family.

I tried and tried and tried to bash myself out and finally…

There was a loud bash and I finally was able to rise out.

And then something horrific happened.

Almost like the Matrix, I was being shot at but I wasn’t dead.

But…

My blood splashed everywhere as I thought I was safer where I just was rather than out here in the open, vulnerable to this human.

He eventually gave up and I tried to make myself at home by going on my device to kill a lot of time.

AS soon as I dared turn on the screen, I stopped.

I scanned the floor for anything suspicious.

I didn’t find anything so I turned my phone back on and to my horror once again,

I saw sitting between my legs, a bright red horn.

The devils hore=n, I thought.

I did not really care so I turned my phone on for the third time, but this time.

This time, My blood practically froze under my skin as I saw the reflection of a 1 horned, two-winged flying creature.

I tried to jab him with my elbow, but he caught me, holding me in a dip.

But instead of kissing me, he hacked away at my flesh.

I cried my final tears because I knew this would be the end.

I woke up to my immortal father’s presence.

We both cried.


Comments

  1. Some interesting ideas but it can be a bit difficult to follow. It would have been good to stop and describe the place you are in, describe the action and violence, describe the characters thoughts and feelings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challange (this time actually 100)

Aphorisms- Often a pain to come up with one, but when acomplished, may change somones life...