A simple gravity experince turned out to be one of the scariest momments of my life

 Just as I was about to make my leap of faith-eyes open, heart pounding out of my chest, completely unprepared,- my life flashed before my eyes.

I was at least five feet above the tramp and probably another ten feet from the concrete ground.

I was getting anxious because when it comes to jumping off colossal things-considering I am an ant compared to that platform-I can be quite the elephant when it comes to landing which is unfortunate 

Especially since I knew from experience that the platforms are strong, but paper thin.

So when you do the maths, an elephant-like boy jumps from 10 feet above landing ground, put the velocity bit in, and according to my calculations, I was 87 per cent sure that I would go ploughing through the ground to wake up to the sound of trumpets, and the sight of angels.

But to my relief, none of this happened and thankfully I lived to tell the story.

But what caught me by complete astonishment, I was not allowed up there because there was a sign that said”16+” 

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challange (this time actually 100)

Aphorisms- Often a pain to come up with one, but when acomplished, may change somones life...