Me Biography

  My name is Irwin James Charles Alangatoa Mangaoa.                                     

My birthday is June the 19th.

Upon writing this, I am ten years old

I have curly hair and very curly eyelashes.

I do not have any siblings that live with me.

I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters.

I have a hobby for sports, especially soccer and basketball.

I have missed 3 birthdays due to an ‘incident’.

Some people refer to me as ‘ugly’, though I think I am just…

Special.

I have 3 wishes…

My first wish is to have a successful career.

My second wish is to be rich and donate half of my money to poor people.

My third wish is to fulfill my Mom’s promise and marry in the church and marry at the age of 21.

I would like to accomplish my achievements, not be judgemental, and be friendly.

I admit I do use bad language at times, I am very ashamed.

I believe in god and I try to attend church every week.

 My favorite thing to eat is Sea-Food Chowder and Creamy Mushrooms.

I traveled to Niue for year five which means I have trouble recognizing the school a bit.

I am good at maths and writing, and science, which are the three subjects I would like to study more of. 

I truly think that I am a child that is bright but just needs to be reminded when it is necessary to talk.

If I had one thing I would like to change about myself, it would be my elephant ears.

I live a very hard life, especially in Niue, where it is not illegal to ‘discipline’ your children.

My old crush in Niue was a girl named Summer, who I later found out was my cousin.

I have 5 diaries and all of them contain personal information that is worth a million dollars to me.


Fun facts:( Some of them are not fun but oh well ‘_’)

I am technically only ten years old.


I was named after the famous crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin.


I can cry, without anyone doing anything to me.


The blue mark on my left hand, was when I stabbed myself with I pen (Permanent scar I think)


My favourite colour is purple.


I don’t actually live with my mum.


I have nearly shot a gun before.


Its getting I bit long now so I will just leave it at that.

I.J

Out

































Comments

  1. good work I can see you added a lot of detail about your self keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challange (this time actually 100)

Aphorisms- Often a pain to come up with one, but when acomplished, may change somones life...