Letter to Carla: From Bradly

 Bradley Chalkers.

Redhill school.

Mrs. Ebbells class.

Room 12   

Last seat, Last row, Next to Jeff.

Not Arithmetic, but Letter to Carla Davis.

It's a pleasure to see you today.

I appreciate you reading my letter.

Thank you for giving me the advice to give Colleen a gift from the heart.

It was a heart.

Before I went, My sister said to wear this ridiculous party hat for the rest of the party.

 I enjoyed going to Colleen's Birthday Party.

We had so much fun on Colleen's Birthday.

The first race we had was an all-out sprint, and my team came victorious!!

Then we had races again, but instead of running, we had to hop on one foot.

One foot?


Anyway, my team won again.

But then Mrs. Verigold said we had to hop, but I thought we were going to hop on both feet, so I questioned,’ On both feet?

I Can't remember who, but someone said yes, and I prepared myself for the race.

My team won again!!


Then we had a three-legged race.

I was with Judy and Betty, and Colleen was with Jeff and Karen.

I guess I can't call it a team victory, since I wasn’t with Karen, but we still won!

I remember before that, I accidentally sat at the table to eat, then Mrs. Verigold said, “This boy sure is hungry”! and she was referring to me!.

And then Jeff nudged me and said we had to play games first.

At first, I was confused because I had never been to a birthday party in a very long time!

But luckily, one of the girls came to my rescue and explained to the others I did quite know what to do.


Then after all the races were over, I and some others got the chance to pick out a prize!

I chose the harmonica, not that I knew how to play it, but I thought it would be fun to try and play it.

We then sang Happy birthday to Colleen, and I couldn't remember the words, and then when everyone stopped singing, I was still singing!

Colleen opened her presents after that.

You know how you said to give a gift from the heart?

Well, I gave her a heart.

And also in my letter, I accidentally wrote, Love Bradly!.

Anyway, the party was great.

Overall, me and Karen have a ‘thing’, now, me and Jeff are best friends, and I have lots of regular friends.

I am no longer a monster and a lot of people like me.

Thank you so much, Carla.

For everything…

And please come soon, I really miss you.

Friend.


P:S:

I didn't sit on the cake!

Love, Bradley...


This is a book that Mr. Waller was reading to us, and a part in the story goes where Carla gets fired, she writes Bradley a letter, then e writes a letter back.

The twist was we had to guess what he was going to write.

So...

That was my guess.

You like it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challange (this time actually 100)

Aphorisms- Often a pain to come up with one, but when acomplished, may change somones life...