100 Word Challenge.... ( In my case 110)

I was listening to some music, headphones in my ears, furry blanket wrapped around me, when a vehicle

pulled up in our driveway with a screech! I Climbed off the top bunk and went to go look through the

peephole in our door, to see who it was.


Slowly, I opened the door.

“Clarie! Hop in!”, a voice said that sounded exactly like my fathers.

The person owned a very fancy vehicle, just like my father’s as well.

I went outside then…

Wait. Back up.

I had a thought.


He rolled down the window and I saw that it was him.

Then who was in the room?

To be continued… 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challange (this time actually 100)

Aphorisms- Often a pain to come up with one, but when acomplished, may change somones life...